If you are suffering from any sort of hair related issues, helping your hair grow at a faster rate always comes in very handy. 10 things that might help it grow much faster than you could have ever anticipated are listed below for your convenience.
1. Poultry: Since protein is a large component of hair, eating poultry can be very effective as it is rich in protein1. Poultry: Since protein is a large component of hair, eating poultry can be very effective as it is rich in protein
2. Nuts: Different kinds of nuts especially walnuts offer lots of vitamin E, biotin and omega 3 fatty acids that aid hair growth
3. Lentils: Lentils contain lots of folic acid that helps in oxygenating your skin and scalp
4. Dark green veggies: Since they comprise of vitamins C and A, they serve as a natural conditioner for your hair
5. Salmon: Improves your scalp health as it is rich in vitamin D and omega 3 fatty acids
6. Eggs: Iron, sulphur, selenium and zinc are primary components of eggs so they come in very handy for catering iron deficiency that leads to hair loss.
7. Whole grains: They are rich in fiber and nutrients and hence promote the growth of hair
8. Carrots: Carrots are rich in vitamin A that proves to be helpful in forming sebum oil that helps your scalp and keeps in hydrated. In addition to this, carrot also helps you with the health of your eyes.
9. Green tea: It contains sufficient portions of polyphenols and helps with the overall health of your scalp. Washing your hair with green tea every once in a while can be a good choice as it helps your hair get rid of dandruff
10. Oysters: Dandruff or hair loss may come up due to low androgen hormonal production. Since oysters contain lots of zinc, they greatly help your body with androgen production.